Sunday, August 7, 2011

Help! I need somebody...


I can't decide on what kind of veil I should wear... and the deadline is looming.  Should I go birdcage or shoulder length? Tell me what you think!


stylemepretty.com

stylemepretty.com

And what should I do with my hair?
stylemepretty.com





Keep in mind that I have thick, curly, mixed girl hair that looks nothing like any of these women featured on the right.  I could straighten it, however.  But then I'd have to find someone to straighten and style my hair.  Not cheap.  Or, I could attempt to wrestle my looped locks into one of these up-dos myself.  Cheap, but dangerous.




Decisions, decisions.




I'm not a fan of all this decision making.




At least I'm pretty sure I know who I'm going to marry.  Like ninety percent.

~ the green/green bride

4 comments:

  1. I say birdcage and the hair with the side french braid. I bet SOMEONE you know could pull that off... If not, the french twist is an easy classic. I say don't straighten your hair. Be YOU on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with all of your beautiful curly hair, that girls with straight hair would die for, i would die for, I would play that up and define the curls and then do something with a bird cage. don't straighten use what cha got, cause it's beautiful. good thing you know who your marrying!!
    funny girl. i don't know if this helps, i wish i knew how to do hair. i know about conditoners and leave ins. this is your special day to be the most beautiful woman in the world, how does that look to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cosign at what jolene said! team birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey taylor, here are two links that show how to create your own wedding hairstyles!

    http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2011/06/diy-wedding-hair-gibson-roll.html

    http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2011/06/do-your-own-wedding-hair-chestnut-bun.html

    ReplyDelete